No parking spaces will be provided for visitors on HSUHK Information Day 2020. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Adverse Weather Arrangement
Black Rainstorm Warning Signal at 7:00am on 21 November 2020.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
The measures including social distancing arrangement, temperature checking and provision of hand sanitizer, etc. will be in place for the prevention of COVID-19. Your kind attention is drawn to the following:
1. Visitors are required to complete the health declaration form and return the signed form to the HSUHK staff on the event day.
2. Please click here to pre-register for visiting HSUHK campus. Limited quotas and live broadcast will be arranged for partial activities.
3. Temperature checking stations are in place at the A entrance of S H Ho Academic Building and the main entrance of Lee Quo Wei Academic Building respectively. Visitors’ temperature will be monitored when entering the campus. Visitors with any symptoms of COVID-19 are not allowed to enter HSUHK campus.
4. Visitors with COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, respiratory tract infection should seek medical advice as early as possible. They are strongly advised not to participate in the Information Day.
5. The HSUHK Information Day will be held ONLINE ONLY in the event of the serious COVID-19 pandemic, tightening precautionary measures announced by the HKSAR government, class suspension announced by EDB, etc. Please stay tuned the updates on the event website.